With over 10 years’ experience working closely with the NHS and Private healthcare market, we pride ourselves on delivering an excellent standard of understanding, awareness and expertise in the design of healthcare technology to allow us to deliver you a successful project bespoke to your needs. We have developed our own highly secure Telemedicine platform with N3 connectivity, which now supports over 1000 sites across the UK and allows professionals within the healthcare industry to connect with colleagues and patients.
Involve Healthcare Technology includes:
- MDT Rooms – providing secure video communication between clinicians, irrespective of their locations or device type
- Prisons – connecting specialist clinicians with prison healthcare departments to provide the prisoners with access to the care they need whilst reducing the need for costly transfers out to acute hospital services.
- Burns – providing burns patients with instant access to a burns specialist to help avoid inappropriate admissions from local hospitals to specialist burns units.
- Stroke – allowing faster access to stroke specialists from patients’ bedsides using telemedicine technology to help share scans and deliver live video sessions, providing the all-important faster diagnosis.
- Dermatology – assisting dermatology specialists to meet and diagnose patients virtually, improving efficiencies and expediting treatment.
- Virtual clinics – bringing the patient virtually into the clinicians office, using any device over the internet.
- Nursing and Residential care homes – via a joint venture partnership with Airedale NHS Foundation Trust we successfully deliver over 40,000 virtual calls per annum from our Digital Hub out to more than 600 N&R homes across the UK.
Michael says: “With over 10 years’ experience working closely with the NHS and Private healthcare market, Involve can help to support you in achieving some of the healthcare demands that our growing population is going to require over the coming years.”