Sound & Vision
Our solutions capture and engage all participants within the meeting environment.
Our network facilitates secure video communication between clinicians irrespective of their locations or device type, enabling the transformation of care delivery possibilities across the NHS.
- Simple conferencing set-up process
- Capturing and storage of image data during & post meeting
- High quality HD display of video and still images
- 24/7 – 365 on site Service & Support options
- Dicom compliant screens
- Integration with any clinical work station, microscope, visualiser, camera
Our Network Infrastructure & Solutions
- Involve are able to design and build a fully standard’s based video conferencing infrastructure platform to enable secure and compliant visual collaboration. This infrastructure utilises highly resilient N3 and internet connections with H323 and SIP call control with encryption and data sharing as standard.
- The network is highly versatile and supports a wide range of hardware and applications, providing a highly resilient video conferencing solution, and is fully supported 24/7 – 365 days a year, removing the need for local IT resources to support the VC systems.
“Involve share our objectives and goals and consistently demonstrate and deliver a willingness to exceed expectations and be at the forefront of something which can and is radically changing the way we deliver health and social care.”
Rebecca Malin, Head of Business Development and Investment
- Supports iPads/tablet PCs
- Supports Windows and Mac PCs and Laptops using Telepresence software
- Supports Involve Medical Telecarts powered by your choice of video endpoint
- Supports both desktop and room based endpoints
- Directory management, call logs and proactive management
- Supports Video Conferencing on patient’s home computer or tablet PC
- Open platform technology supporting innovative service delivery applications, removing the risks associated with investment in bespoke technology & hardware
- Providing seamless integration with existing equipment
- Our national team of skilled engineers ensure that the technology used is best of class. Safety standards are adhered to and images are crisp, clear and accurate to allow the systems to perform for many years in the hands of your users.
- All compatibility is adhered to where relevant and simple interfaces allow users access to any images on demand, whether these are live from a current procedure or from an archive.
- With 25 years’ experience in both the private and public sectors, we have earned our reputation as a trusted solutions provider. We believe we have the right solution to fit your requirements
“We selected Involve as we feel that the overall solution they provided meets all our required specifications for Stroke care and ultimately delivers a robust and resilient platform that will be able to deliver Telemedicine care within the region for not only the life of this contract but for years to come.”
Jenny Jackson, Project Manager