Involve can help you meet today’s spiraling healthcare demands of a growing population which now requires innovative thinking; providing Telemedicine in isolated and remote communities is a powerful way of connecting GP’s and Specialists to enable rapid consultations, medical examinations and procedures.
The many uses of telemedicine:
- MDT Rooms – Providing secure video communication between clinicians, irrespective of their locations or device type
- Prisons – connecting specialists in prison healthcare departments to provide the prisoners with quicker access to care whilst reducing the need for costly prisoner transfers
- Burns – providing burns patients with instant access to a burns specialist to help avoid inappropriate admissions from local hospitals to specialist burns units
- Stroke – getting stroke specialists to patients’ bedsides using telemedicine technology to help quickly assess stroke patients
- Dermatology – assisting dermatology specialists to meet and diagnose patients virtually from a central location, improving efficiency and expediting treatment
Mick says: “via Immedicare, a joint venture partnership with Airedale NHS Foundation Trust, we successfully deliver over 40,000 virtual calls per annum from our Digital Hub out to more than 600 nursing & residential homes across the UK. Click here to find out more”