Legal and Justice
Involve connects 220 courts
and 80 prisons though a secure
Involve have extensive experience within the justice sector and have provided HMCTS with excellent support and technical expertise in developing video links from police custody suites to courts across England and Wales since 2006.
Legal and Justice Sector
This experience also includes providing support and maintenance for the Justice Video System, a network of highly secure video links between courts and prisons.
The network connects 220 courts and 80 prisons and saves the Prison Service having to transport over 50,000 prisoners to court every year.
Professional Audio Visual Solutions for Court Rooms
Our service portfolio supports all your presentation and communication needs from small meeting spaces, with video conferencing to larger environments.
Our combination of experience, accreditations, and the right partners give Involve the perfect blend of what any Justice Sector organisation needs from a technology provider.
Over 30 Years Experience
For over 30 years we have learned and applied what it takes to deliver best in class mission critical solutions and services to the justice system, many of them requiring 24/7 operation and we deliver, time after time.
|Complete equipment replacement||X||✓|
|Full equipment & labour cover||X||✓|
|Comprehensive on-site support||*||✓|
|Preventative maintenance visit||X||✓|
|Regular service review meetings||X||✓|
|Manufacturer warranty support||✓||✓|
* Visit the the Schedule of Services page to read the terms & conditions of Involve Assist
- Previous Experience in the justice sector?
- Involve has over 30 years experience delivering justice sector technology environments from learning environments to top secret secure locations. See case studies for more information
- Are your services secure?
- Yes, Involve carries ISO27001 Cyber Essentials Plus for data assurance
- I have an international Office, can you install and support there?
- Yes, as a member of PSNI, our reach extends to 188 offices, 49 countries and 6 continents
- Is your helpdesk UK based?
- Yes, and available up to 24/7
- Where are your installation support engineers located?
- Full UK coverage available with International locations too
- How strong are your vendor relationships?
- Our supplier list is maintained to deliver best value and support, reviewed regularly and constantly monitored
- What else do you deliver?
- Involve is focussed on the delivery of user focussed services delivering platforms connecting professionals to users by video seamlessly and in a natural way
- What Accreditations do you have?
- ISO9001, ISO27001, ISO20000, APEX (AVIXA)
St Pauls Chambers
St Pauls Chambers
To find out more about
Legal and Justice services call 0330 088 3475
Your peace of mind, our responsibility. Involve assist delivers expert advice and service, whenever you need it.