Attend Anywhere empowers
any legal sector organisation to
hold video-based appointments
Attend Anywhere is a unique video consultation platform, designed to put user experience at the heart of the service. The platform aims to mimic how face-to-face consultations work, without extra processes or resources needed, to make video consultations painless for both service providers and users.
Involve are the Sole UK Partner for Attend Anywhere
Here at Involve, we provide a range of services from sales of the service through to project management, onboarding, user training and provision of a range of comprehensive technical and user support packages, with up to 24/7 cover.
How Video Based Assessments Work
Attend Anywhere provides a single, consistent entry point on the organisations webpage, where users can enter an online waiting area to attend their appointment:
- Staff manage their appointments as usual. Video appointments are handled through existing processes and systems and run like any other consultation.
- Clients attend appointments via the organisation’s website and wait in their own private room, in the waiting area. No account, special software, or dial-in details are needed.
- The professional prepares to engage with their clients as normal, except they join clients via the organisation’s online waiting area instead of its physical one.
- Organisations have access to all the support, advice, and resources they need to help with adoption and use of Attend Anywhere.
Make Travel Optional
For video call attendance to be a standard, everyday option, it must be painless for organisations to deploy, no extra work for administrators and simple for users. Our goal is to mimic, as closely as possible, the way things work today, without extra processes or resource requirements.
Attend Anywhere offers secure video assessments for people living in communities across the UK, helping to reduce unnecessary travel and making it easier for people to stay at home and still be able to access a broad range of services that have been traditionally provided face to face.
- Make travel optional for clients in a way that is scalable and sustainable
- Reduced requirement for extra resources or systems to support video consulting
- Increase the range of services available, especially outside urban areas
- Significantly reduce barriers and constraints to offering video call access to existing services
- The highest level of quality, security, privacy, and data protection
- Easily transfer clients between services
- Save time and money, improve access to your services
Can I use Attend Anywhere in my organisation?
Attend Anywhere is currently being used across healthcare, public sector, legal and commercial organisations. Attend Anywhere is suitable for any organisation wanting to conduct appointments via a secure video platform.
How is Attend Anywhere different to Skype/Zoom/Teams?
Attend Anywhere focuses on people and processes, not just technology. We offer a model to enable the systemic adoption of business-as-usual video call access within established systems and processes. Attend Anywhere is more than a basic video platform: appointment reminders, a waiting room for users/patients, an inbuilt three-tier security system.
Is Attend Anywhere secure?
Yes. For providers using Attend Anywhere: The platform has an inbuilt three-tier security system. Patients have their own private video room, that only authorised clinicians can enter, and no patient identifiable information is stored on the system.
I am a patient/user. How do I access my appointment?
You should have received a letter, email or text regarding your appointment with link to access the appointment. If you haven’t, received this, please contact the organisation your appointment is with.
What does Attend Anywhere cost?
Attend Anywhere is free for patients/users (except for internet usage). For organisations wishing to use Attend Anywhere to conduct video-based appointments, pricing varies depending on usage. Please contact us so we can discuss your needs and provide pricing relevant to your business.
To find out more about
Attend Anywhere call 0330 088 3475
As professional integrators, our Lead Engineers provide qualified handover training as part of the project close out.