With infrastructure changing from the traditional silo’d approach, organisations are leaning towards Converged/Hyperconverged environments and migrating to the cloud. This has developed a need for a secure, scalable and resilient IT networks that we can help design, build and maintain. Involve are able to offer a truly unique security solution, from design to install, then to managing the platform for you, Involve IT Networks offers your business complete support.
Points to consider for your IT networks:
- Every organisation relies on highly available data
- The Involve portfolio encompasses Servers, Hypervisors, Storage, BU, DR and Converged/Hyperconverged platforms
- Security solutions are necessary but can be complex to manage, maintain and implement which can add to the operational cost of your environment
Recent outbreaks of data leakages and/or malicious cyber-crime highlight two things:
- A physical security threat is no longer the primary threat to your organisation
- The importance of a comprehensive security solution and procedure
- Wi-Fi, with more companies looking into agile working and Bring your own Device (BYOD) a properly deployed Wi-Fi solution is a must
With the convergence of AV and I.T comes greater challenges, a lot of new AV is built to be placed on the network and even though this is a scary thought at first it is becoming more and more prevalent.
In addition to the security concerns, bandwidth, throughput, Quality of Service (QoS) and capacity are also really important. Do you have enough switch ports to cater for this?
“Backup is king, without a backup (in whatever flavour) the biggest/greatest network can fall to its’ knees if something goes wrong”
“System Management, there could be a lot of kit in the network and managing it can be a real headache, Simple system management (from a single interface if possible) saves time and money”